Thread: No Answers
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:54 PM   #7
(female)

growagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB Usergrowagourd HB User
Re: No Answers

I encourage you to follow the recommended follow up with the neuro. Keep with it until you have some solid answers. It sounds as if you have some underlying issues that need to be identified. Episodes as you describe often lead to more dangerous events, that you must prevent if at all possible.

I imagine many of us have stories about the multitude of tests and referrals, and new doctors we have seen in the search for the answers we need. I know I did. My instincts convinced me to seek another opinion from a whole new team of doctors. I am so happy I did. There are really good doctors out there that may be a better fit with you. Don't be afraid to see another doctor anytime you are not sure. Being a proactive patient takes some practice and some guts at times.

Knowledge is power. Prevention is the answer and proper treatment makes all the difference in the world. We all hope you can find the answers you deserve. Keep us posted!