Thread: Car accident
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #78
Inactive
(male)

pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: Car accident

The amount of medication that I take from the pump is a reduced amount compared to that of the oral medications.

But I think if I understood the pain doctor correctly there will still be bad days. But the good days should certainly outweight the bad ones. And I think overall I have seen a difference. But it is not the perfect solution to my understanding.

I was back at my temple again tonight volunteering and again left early. Two people I think saw it in my face that at one point I was not doing well. It was back to the days of get me out of here, the pain level is bad.

I think I have to realize that even with the pump I will have my limits. Or maybe I need to have the amount of the medication in the pump increased. I did give myself the bolus early in the evening hoping it would ward off any pain but not sure that it did much good or maybe things would have been worse if I didn't give myslef the extra amount of medication allowed.

Yes it has been 2 long for the MRI to have been scheduled. I usually would get my precerts back within any from 1 day to maybe a week at the most. But not this longs. Good things it wasnt an emergency.

So we will see if any damage was caused by the accident or not. For some reason i have to go to the doctor that implanted the pump after the MRI just to have it checked for some some reason I am not clear on.

Will post resultso of Mri when I get the report.