Thread: MS Symptoms?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

MSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB UserMSJayhawk HB User
Re: MS Symptoms?

Welcome friendly21,

Your first sentence "Over the past 2 months I have been under extreme stress/anxiety. " could be your answer. Stress and anxiety are or can be mimicries of MS. By your own admission, I would encourage you to seek medical assistance related to your stress and anxiety first and you might find that your symptoms disappear. Whether you will need a lifetime of assistance or whether your problems can be resolved through other means is best in the hands of a doctor. I think (non-medical opinion) that after 6 months if your symptoms persist (or how ever long the doctor tells you), then you should seek further inquiries to see if there is something else.

Stress and anxiety can be sub-sets of MS or they can also be stand alone problems. Whichever is the case, please know that you can get treatment and you can get answers. You are dealing with a real problem.

Eternally blessed and eternally optimistic!<><