View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: need help for enlarged heart, afib, hole in my heart and high bllood pressure

peach cat, Sorry to hear about your serious health and heart problems. I can sympathize with you since I have had to deal with the same issues as you, for the past 25 years, except for the hole in the heart.

I am 70. During the years that I aged from my fifties to my sixties, my health and heart got progressively worse. It took me years of experimenting, learning and frustration before I was able to turn my heart diseases around.

The significant improvements in my health came through a combination of very effective medications, very healthy diet, appropriate exercise; and the avoidance of heart stimulants and irritants.

If you are interested in how I was able to improve my heart and my health, please read my thread called:
What I have done to survive Heart Failure & AFib with a high quality of life.
at the following link:
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/heart-disorders/742271-what-i-have-done-survive-heart-failure-afib-high-quality-life.html

⇒ Eliminate household items that are toxic!
⇒ Balanced, healthy, low glycemic diet
⇒ Lots of Exercise
⇒ Avoid night allergens, toxins
⇒ Coreg!

Last edited by Machaon; 03-28-2013 at 09:23 AM.