View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
(female)

valthegal HB User
Throat and ear pain Please help

I have been having problems with the feeling of something stuck in my throat and bad pain in my neck on the left side and ear pain on my left side. The pain on my left side comes and goes but when it comes it is major pain and last several days even weeks. I take a ppi blocker because doctor thought I may have acid reflux but I never have heartburn or reflux. I had an egd done yesterday and the doctor told me I have a hital hernia very small and an inflammed stomach. Could this be causing my throat and ear pain? I'm worried I have something more serious wrong with my throat. This has been going on for 7 months now. At one time I was eating a granola bar and a piece got stuck in my throat for a day and a half. This happened months ago. Could it be that I have silent reflux and it comes up and inflames the left side of my throat and that causes the bad ear pain? My doctor told me my esophagus looked good no damage. Looking for any help. My throat stays so dry all the time I blame it on the dry air in my house but don't know.

The Following User Says Thank You to valthegal For This Useful Post:
peebles (04-20-2013)