View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
(female)

whatzwrongwitme HB User
Exclamation I need answers Please HELP

Ok I'm 35 mother of four. Long history of migranes since car accident where I hit the back of my head on the windshield of a car when I was 15. Ever since I see flashes of light I'm forgetting more and more things I black out and apparently seemingly am able to function normally except when I come back to my senses I can't remember anything I did or said I talked to doctor about it and have had tons of tests and xrays and blood tests for diabetes thyroid gout (because my muscles have been cramping and locking which is very painful) I get a pain right between my eyes that messes with being able to focus visually. Dementia and Alzheimer's runs in my family but not til they reached their late 80s. What's going on with me its getting worse by they so much so that a friend called me the other day to tell me a mutual friend had passed and I didn't remember and when I was told again I got upset all over again like it was the first time id heard it. I have also suffered two seizures within the past 5 years .I'm tired of the strange looks and people thinking that I just say I don't remember as an excuse! I need someone to please shed some light on the subject or recommend a test I can have done something anything

Last edited by whatzwrongwitme; 04-05-2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: forgot another symptom