Thread: Sex after TURP
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:22 AM   #6
albedo1 albedo1 is offline
Senior Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 107
albedo1 HB Useralbedo1 HB Useralbedo1 HB User
Re: Sex after TURP

Thank you Millard for the useful info.

I read that statistically ~70% of TURP people will suffer retrograde. I never read in a forum about one person in the remaining 30% though ... :-)

Anyway, I just wonder if the condition is absolutely irreversible. Do you know?

 
Reply With Quote