View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 06:47 AM   #19
Senior Veteran
(female)

lisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB Userlisa789 HB User
Re: new labs, advice please (part 3)

thank you both for the reaction.

Bikerdude: thank you very much. As you mention we're each our Guinea pig indeed, unfortunately and for me those symptoms do fit the thyroid story though. I'm not saying food might not play a factor, I don't know, still haven't managed to figure that out (with some yet). It's crazy how a small dosage of T3 has such an influence on my levels (I know levels don't tell it all, but unfortunately my symptoms really do follow) so maybe food might have an influence on that factor. I really truly don't know. It's such a puzzle and it's hard hanging in there and figuring it out. thank you for the good holiday wishes and wishing you all the best too!

Thanks Finnmaid. Yes my levels crashed again 3 weeks ago (I had them done but did not change anything and now they are back at a good place. i think those 'level crashes' (how else to call them) do play part in the crappy feeling, at the time I did feel pretty hypo, which they showed (FT3 27 %).
Glad you're able to bike again!

hugs to the both of you