View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: Should i stay or leave?

This is really a difficult situation, because I gather you don't have any relatives or a circle of friends you could count upon. I am inclined to think that you should leave, because you are still young, and the longer you stay, the more difficult it will be to leave, but donot leave like that... I mean, you have to clear the ground first, pave the way, so to speak, you have to find a job, make sure your husband will support his daughter financially and will not hurt you physically when he learns the news about your leaving. Donot ever accuse him of being the reason of your unhappiness - basically he is not - and be thankful to him for your daughter and other good things he might have given you. But also be strong and donot look back. Sorry, this might not prove to be the best advice you can get, but it is all I could say at this point.

Last edited by pendulum; 05-04-2013 at 01:45 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to pendulum For This Useful Post:
timido (05-05-2013)