View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: I'm so DESPERATE! Possibly have Aspergers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperate10 View Post
I hesitate to cut him out of my life though because he has no one else.
All of his "friends" (and family) have dumped him because he is a drain on their time, energy and eventually, their resources; and yes, it is ALWAYS about him.
his friends and family know him much better than you do.....

and how is he your fiancÚ? it seems like you are just finding out about some of his issues when he "showed up on your doorstep". I'm confused by this.....who's idea was it to get engaged? What does this man have to offer you except for a lifetime chore of taking care of him because he isn't capable of being self-sufficient......

please be smarter than this.....do you want a 59 year old child? because that's what he is......I say this with empathy.....I have a 50 year old child that I'm trying to distance myself from and he doesn't even have aspergers, but is unable to be self-sufficient......

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-25-2013 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Unnecessary comment removed.