View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 12:26 AM   #1

sharbearmom HB User
Question thyroid and Noni juice

I have been on Levothyroxine for about 5 months now. I just developed my hypothyroid problem shortly after having my 5th child. (I have other problems as well: sleeping problems, minor hair loss, brittle nails, achy muscles at times, and fatigue).I hate the thought of being on medication the rest of my life. They say my level is normal now as long as I stay on my med. Now, for Noni juice. I've recently read about some testimonies how some people who had thyroid problems were cured with Noni juice and do not take meds anymore. I think I'm going to start taking Noni juice, but don't know if I should go ahead and just let the Noni juice do it's thing and stop my meds..see how it works. If I continue on my meds when taking the Noni, then I wonder how it will affect my levels. Will it get my levels off balance to the point where then I will know I can stop my meds or maybe I should stay on the meds at first then after taking the Noni for a while then stop the meds and see if the Noni juice by itself will control my thyroid level.Has anyone had any experience with Noni juice and thyroid?????? Please help.