View Single Post
Old 06-05-2003, 01:51 PM   #1

kathryna HB User
Unhappy PLEASE HELP! Very frustrated about frequent urination and no conclusive answers

I would appreciate any input on what I am suffering from. For about five weeks now, I've been suffering from frequent urination. Basically the urge to urinate constantly. Sometimes, in the mornings it's not so bad but espcially at night it's bad. So I went to my family doctor and he did treated me for a urinary tract infection, which I've had before and feels exactly like what I have. But the cipro which he prescribed did nothing. So he did a urine test which came out clean, no bacteria. So, I went to a gynocologist who did a pap smear and test for Chylamydia, gonorrhea, trichonomysis, yeast infection and syphillis which all came back negative. My family doctor suggested I go back to the gynocologist but what else can she check for? Shouldn't I see a urologist instead? What can I possibly have? This is driving me crazy! I have no health insurance either so it's also frustrating financially to have to keep going back for these tests and prescriptions which do nothing. Could somebody please give me some advice.