View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 06:42 AM   #19
Inactive

Houdini HB User
Good morning everyone! I'm feeling frustrated this morning. I had planned on jumping back on the diet & exercise bandwagon starting today, but I did a lot of thinking this weekend about what's going on with my body.

You see, I noticed that although I have gained about 8 or 9 lbs over the last few weeks due to not dieting or working out, I've gotten my breasts back, or at least they're mostly back. I know there was another thread about this recently, so I know I'm not alone. But with the weight I had lost this spring & summer, my breasts had gotten visibly smaller. The worst part is, they weren't just smaller, the weight loss made them saggy. It made me feel so old - I know it's gonna happen sooner or later, but the weight loss sped up the process. Anyway, now that I've gained some weight back, they're looking better again.

So now I have this dilemma - do I lose the weight and be paranoid about my sagginess, or do I maintain my weight & be happy with my breasts? I've decided that during this challenge, I'm going to just try to eat a bit less than I have over the past weeks, but not really restrict myself or count anything - just slightly reduce my portions. And I'm going to really try to exercise regularly - mostly walking & FIRM tapes. I'm hoping that this will help me to look better without losing my boobs again. Whaddaya think, could it work? I sure hope so!

AP: Hi sweetie! Sorry Justin is gone, but I'm glad you had a great time with him! Glad you'll get to see him again soon - woohoo!!!

WF: Sorry you're still not well. Get some rest, and get better real soon, ok?!!

Dixie-girl: What's a funnel cake? I've heard of them, but never knew what they were. Sounds like you've got a busy day planned today - whew, you're making me tired!

Amber: Sounds like you're pumped for getting back to school & exercising - that's great! Keep that attidude!

Autumn: Thanks for the pep talk!!!

Mommy: Depo can do strange things to your body. Sorry you're not pg, but glad you're not too upset about it yet. It will happen when the time is right!

SM: Wow, sounds like you have a busy day ahead too! Be careful in those holly shrubs, but have fun on the tractor! I like that kind of stuff too!

Sue: I definitely would have eaten the cake too, only I wouldn't have stopped at 1 small piece - so you did good! See, the scale even said you weren't bad! Enjoy your lunchtime walk!

Shel: Woohoo, you're getting close now! LOL on catching yourself w/the cookies - I've caught myself LOTS lately! I will pray to the hurricane gods that they leave you alone on your trip. And I will pray to the fat & calorie gods that they don't harass you too badly, either - maybe just a little!

JoJo: Here I am! I didn't have much time for the computer this weekend - had to give baths to 5 big dogs, shampoo carpets, go to 2 parties, the list goes on! But thanks for asking about me!

DP: What day is your b-day? Do you have anything exciting planned? Details, details!

Whirl, when are you coming back? We miss you!

Hi to Snoopy, Jen, Stabmaster, Belle, Mandy, Angelmagic, CHAmanda, and anyone else I might have missed! Have a great day, everyone!

------------------
"If there are no [mastiffs] in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

- Will Rogers

[This message has been edited by Houdini (edited 09-08-2003).]