Thread: WOO HOO!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 04:00 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
chipmunkis HB User
Talking WOO HOO!!!!!

I am SO excited I can't stand it!!!! At the beginning of the summer, I bought a really cute pair of shorts without trying them on because they were a size 12 which is what I normally wear (I have some stuff in 14's but most is 12's). When I finally tried them on, they did NOT fit- I could pull them up, but couldn't zip or button them. I decided to keep them as an incentive to lose weight, went on a whole exercise but eat a gazillion carbs thing... and lost NOTHING. So all summer long these shorts have sat in my drawer. Every now and then I would try them on, but they still didn't fit.
Here's the WooHoo part I just tried them on after eating lunch (a huge salad consisting of lettuce, cukes, celery, cheese, pork chop, and ceaser dressing)
and guess what??? I CAN DO THEM UP!!!! Now, granted, I wouldn't be caught dead in them outside the house, got some work to do before they look good, but I'm getting there!!!! WOO HOO!!!
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, though it may be necessary, from time to time, to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." Miss Piggy

Sponsors Lightbulb