View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 05:59 AM   #3

Pandabaire3 HB User
If there is enough of the pregnancy hormone in your body (in other words, if your only 2 weeks from conception, a pregnancy test may not show positive, but if you tested in another week, it might be) it will show on a pee stick test. You can have a blood test done which will detect the hormone more easily.

Other symptoms you may experience: fever and chills, tiredness/lethargy, bloatedness (feeling as if your going to menstrate but nothing happens), vaginal bleeding (this doesn't always occur - like when I had my ectopic), cramping (this can be mild "I don't feel so great" cramps and/or the grab onto the counter type of massive cramps), lower back ache which may radiate toward the abdomen (and this is the type of pain where you feel like your back is going to crack in two - it's debilitating. This means a tube has burst open. You won't feel comfortable sitting, standing, laying down or anything), suddenly your stomache may stick out and look like a small ball, and finally just a general anxiety and feeling of uneasiness.

Symptoms other women have had that I didn't experience: fainting, dizziness, vomiting.

If any of these symptoms occur, go to a hospital immeadiately.