Thread: long story....
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2003, 11:19 AM   #1

musiclover HB User
Question long story....

ok... don't ridicule me... lol anywayz... my story is ... me and my bf had dry sex a while back... and being as uneducated as i was... asked if you can get pregnant... still not quite sure i got a clear answer... anywayz... i was worrying a lot... and stupid me... i don't keep track of my cycle... i just think i start at the end or beginning of the month... i could have been late... i dunno...so finally... the first day i started... and part of 2nd day... i had really horrible cramps(worse than i'd ever had them in my whole life) i couldn't move at all... and now its over... and for some reason i still feal bloated.. but its different from what i have felt before... its like my abs (or lack there of haha) are pushed out more... (making me feel fatter.) but last time i checked my weight to see if i had been eating too much or something... i had LOST three pounds.. anywayz.. i've had discharge.. but its prob b/c of ovulation... but sometimes i have little pains (im not even sure if they matter) in my sides and then some occasionally close to my belly button area... (weird) anywayz... i was just wondering if anyone had some thoughts on any part of my situation... thank you...