View Single Post
Old 03-15-2003, 10:38 AM   #1

KuJo HB User
Exclamation Make-Up...NEED HELP!

This Thursday I am leaving with my church to go on a student mission in Los Angeles where I will be for 3 days working with the homeless. The only problem is that I dont know what to do about make-up and stuff..I mean I HAVE TO HAVE IT or else my face will look like a train wreck! I would go without it but there will be kids from my school there who i know will freak out if they see me like that and I just wont be comfortable at all, I'll be self-concious the whole time... well more so then i'll already be that is! I mean I'm 15 and will be surrounded by tons of my friends and just kids from my school. Its not that I wont be able to wear make up its just that I dont know how much time I will have to do it in the morning.... because I talked to one of the girls who went last year and she says you have about 10 minutes to get ready in the morning!!! So i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on how I could wash my face and do my make-up in this ammount of time without my makeup running down my face! haha I already decided I'll just sleep in my clothes to speed things up! any replies would help thanks! (sorry this was so long )