View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 10:00 PM   #2
(female)

CLC HB User
Hello Area. I am so sorry to hear of your problems. I am 36 and have had strange symptoms for the last 3 years including PN. So far PN is all they have tentatively dg me with. I am now in the process of going through some more goose chases. It is so frustrating especially when a doctor acts all arrogant like it must be in your head. I am seeing a ruemy at the present who isn't all that sure I should be seeing him. Lovely. He has run a bunch of tests and one came back positive for some type of arthritis. He doesn't think I have the symptoms of that but is doing more tests to rule it out or in. He said he didn't want to do the first tests for that reason, because if something came up he would have to pursue it. He said 5 to 7 percent of the population will carry a positve test(the first one) for it and not have it. So it is not sure that I have it or not. I'm not too sure I care for this doc but I haven't met a rhuemy yet that has a "good bed side manner". Anyway, I feel for you even if I don't have answers for you because I DO UNDERSTAND how frustrating and scary it can be. I wish you luck and will say a prayer for you. CLC