View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 01:57 PM   #1

HormonalHoney HB User
Smile ProAcne's new name

I posted here in October stating that I was going to try ProAcne. Well I did and I love it!!!!!!!! Of course I still get a zit every now and then, but it's an entire world of difference. When I do get a pimple, it may only be red and last for a day or two. I'm not embarassed of my face anymore. I went to Wal-Mart a few weeks ago to find that they no longer had ProAcne. I was frantic....called all the Wal-Marts in the surrounding counties....none! I searched the web and only found it for sale on E-Bay. Not wanting to go that route, I just about gave up. Then I decided to call the questions/comments number on one of the bottles and found an answer to my problem.....ProAcne has been changed to the name Acne Free. It is due to be out in stores around mid-February. It's the exact same formula - the only difference is the name and the colors on the packaging. Needless to say, I was thrilled! I even got to order some directly from them. With it's price and shipping and handling, it was still cheaper than ProActive. I'm assuming that the change is do to packaging similarities between ProAcne and ProActive. (wasn't told that, though) I don't care what they decided to call it........I'm just glad I can still get my miracle cure!!!! WoooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!