View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 06:19 PM   #1
Veteran

KayT HB User
Hi all...........Kaytee here

How is everyone doing? I missed the forum so much.

I want to remind everyone to read over all of the guidelines and rules. The moderators are gracious enough to volunteer their time to make sure we have a safe place to discuss our issues so we owe it to them to know the rules and respect them.

I am doing better today. My doctor tried to put me on Zyprexa, I took it one night and ended up feeling way out in the twilight zone the next day...........kept messing up my words and forgetting peoples names etc..........so I have not taken it since..........she was trying to make it so I could take less Xanax.........she had upped it to 6mg.........and I was pretty relaxed..........to say the least..........plus I was trying to get up around the clock to take it...........

I am sticking to the Xanax XR and the Zoloft 100mg..........I have to say that today was one of the best days I've had in a while.......I felt a little low but no huge withdrawal spikes..........

I did realize how much the forum means to me and the help that you all have given me. It is hard to find people that understand fully if they have not gone through it or been there done that.............so having you all is a huge part of my support system...........even being able to just vent a little or say how my day went helps............

And on the other hand it is nice to help others by giving them support and advise as well...........

Just wanted to say Hi
And Sickman, you cracked me up with your BS line..............

Kaytee:-)