Yes, I've decided to call the dentist office early this morning .. and explain my concerns to the receptionist, and determine if I should come in for a consultation, exam and x-rays first .. to make sure it's ok to go ahead and extract them. For some reason, I get the feeling that they just want to get them out no matter what .. and they're the ONLY oral surgeon that will take a deposit and bill our insurance.
I'll also ask nurse about aspirin .. I HAD to take some last night, it's the only thing that would stop the HORRIBLE pain that started up again.
Thanks for responding!