View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 07:34 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

cardinal HB User
Question ? osteoarthritis many problems....

Help, several issues: numbness on top of feet, pain on sides of feet and ankle. Knees hurt, shoulder pain w/numbness, tingling down arm, up neck to head, right ear tingling,face sides are numb and tingling: lower back pain, tingling down leg.
_surgeries: c 5-6-7 fusion, L5/s1 discectomy- now collapsed, l3-5 disiccated and ddd, arthrosis The foot numness started over 20yrs ago, aerobic. Could this started the arthritis?
Herniated discs: result of arthritis?
I use to be very active, aerobics and most sports, now can't do anything?
Afraid my life is bleak. Surgeries seem to be making it worse? I can walk ok but can't stand long, sitting is the worst! I have no energy and getting very depressed. I have dreams but can't act on them. I am seeing a neuroligst Friday and hopefully get some answers. Is nerve damage permanent? What can I do to get my life back and relieve the pain? I look great so people don't understand, I don't say much about this to anyone. I take zoloft, not much help, xanex helps, hydrocodone, so so , alleve helps alittle. Is it all down hill from here???? http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/confused.gif