View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 08:06 PM   #1

butterflyz87 HB User
Guys and quotes??

ok, i wanted to get ur opinions on this...

I really like this guy named sean,and whenever i talk about him w/ somebody i smile really big, i mean all my friends say i glow when i smile about him. So the other night i wrote down some quotes to give to him here they are:

"I smiled to many people for more than a billion times; but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time."

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I'd have the entire night sky in the palm of my hand."

So my friends that know him said that he would smile and blush, and they also said that he wouldn't say n/e thing bad becuz he's not a jerk, he's really nice. See the thing is i've never talked to him, like he's said stuff to me, but it's not the kinda stuff where i can say n/e thing back. But my 2 friends that have told him that i like him said he blushed, and plus the fact i never told them to tell him. With my one friend meredith-well here's what happened--

My friend meredith told me she talked to sean the last class they had together. She said she was sitting there laughing and he asked what she was laughing about and she said "oh nuthin my friend she's just funny cuz she likes you" and sean said "oh is it jackie, she's tall, blonde?" and she said ya, so i guess from what she's told me that he started smiling or blushing and she said to him "ooo...uh huh" while she was smiling and nodding and i asked her what he said when she did that and she said he didn't do n/e thing. So she was like "ok now u can get excited" and i like started jumping and i was like "YES!" i mean she said it was a good thing...let's hope!!

And my friend sonia told him in one of their classes that they have together that one of her friends likes him, and he guessed me and then sonia said yes and sean started smiling/laughing and then looked down, and i was like "u mean he blushed,then" and she started smiling like really big and she said "idk maybe". So is that a good thing that he laughed or smiled or is it a bad thing? And sonia gave him the quotes today, but he didn't read them when she gave them to him at lunch, but she had her next class w/ him, so i was like "sonia get him to read them!" and she said she would. So idk what happened yet, but we'll find out soon, won't we.

But i never told them to do this, it was all them. So please tell me what u think of this...is it a good thing that he smiled/blushed when they told him i liked him? And if sonia says he said something or did something good about the quotes, should i go talk to him, or at least say hi? thanx for helpin!!!