View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 04:30 AM   #4
Inactive

fruitloop HB User
Re: Weaning off meds how do you know..........

Thanks for the replies.
I cut down again last night to 15mg for the first time and slept for 12 hours ! and thats the most i ever slept even when i was on 45mg i only got about 6 hours.
I have started to get a big headache but i had this last time i dropped for two days.
I know what you are saying about the depression returning but why did it take 5 days and why did i have 2 days of feeling good beforhand!
It did not make sense? surely the depression would have happened almost imediately and i would not of had the 2 good ones.
Thats why i cant get it out of my head that this remeron is actually working against me and i wont really know untill its right out of my system.
I exept possibly that i need medication but i seem all mixed up at the moment as its like a roller coaster ride coming off and is not giving me a clear signal.
I have been booked in for CBT but have been put on a waiting list for 9 months and have now recieved a letter stating that they have nobody at the moment and it could take longer!
I will go and buy this book on CBT withdrawal but what is the basics of what the book is saying and how did it help.
What also bugs me is the two doctors i see also contradict each other ,one says to come off in 2 weeks and the other says in 4 !
Oh well here's hoping i am going to go for it i guess i will know soon sure enough.
Thanks for the replies.