View Single Post
Old 04-18-2004, 02:54 PM   #1

callie3 HB User
Archived Boards?

Hope you can help.

I have been trying to access the archived pain management,addiction boards,and womens health (the old health boards) to reread some of the great info there. I know it is archived and read only but when I click on archived boards here it does not take me to those boards. It gives a list of all the subjects and if you click on one you get just some titles with few answers or if you scroll to the bottom and click on example A-f most of the boards are from the ACNE board and have like 180 somehing pages of nothing but acne posts but I can't seem to get it to go to the next topic like Addiction. How do I get to the right archived board? Thanks. I want to see the post,date,responses etc and just read the topics until I find the answers I am looking for in the forumns. Also need archives for Bone disorders. Can you help? I know its something I must be doing wrong beause if I do a google search and enter a name of a member,it will pull up an old post on the board in the exact format I need but I know very few names. I just want to read the many posts and subjects. Thanks for your help. It says archived boards but I can't seem to get to them