It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Abuse Support Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
(male)

ianemaglo HB User
why

why i must come to the question of why or what to do after trying and trying like i dont see any improvement between me and my dad like i feel worthless angry

my situation it's more delicate since i came out of prison my life had changed but i cant afford to go with my GF with my son because i am still in probation and THAT it's another problem that i had which i cant go on no more

my life it's full of problems and it's really upsetting, for now i am trying to see how things can be better between me and my dad you see my mom left for the same reason and they were together for over 30years. now she's gone my dad he's leaving me emotionally and blaming everyone. as an abusive emotionally person he is now he's waaaaaay worse and i pray and i try i spoke with my therapist and the same i feel stuck like how much longer i have to go through pain

anyways i went to my ex to explain my situation thinking she might help and she is, she did helped but thinking about my former gf with my son was really hard to do so but i needed help. anyways i explained my ex that i have a gf and a son basically a family and she understood apparently my now "i dont know what we are at the moment" found out and she flipped on me so hard which it buried my feelings even more my emotions as a person. I started to think what its going on but i told her before and now she's like "you should of told me before you telling her" and the way she sounded like just like my dad.

i hate telling her this which sometimes before i did and she got really mad and upset. our relationship before when i was with her was abusive as well but she's not a bad person. only somtimes she goes crazy and it's because of me i feel so bad because it feels like it's me i am the guilty .

this whole situation it's going down when i am trying to make things better when after many times i told my former mate that i wanna break up she was bombing me with emails and abusive pictures and words and after a while she start calling and telling me that she loves me and it hurts it's really painful.

i feel like to say more but at the moment i dont know what to say perhaps i am talking to much and not making sense but i made this account and post something because i know i need help WE ALL NEED HELP IN THIS FAMILY.

thank you and may God bless everyone

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread