It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Abuse Support Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 04:16 AM   #1
(female)

hazel680 HB Userhazel680 HB User
My boyfriend has really scared me! am i being unreasonable!!Please read!!!!!

I have been going out with my boyfriend nearly 3 years.. He is great... reliable... supportive everything ive wanted...
We received a present of a free weekend away this weekend... we met up with some of my college friends while i was there and we had alot to drink!! Usually i am the one that gets drunk and he looks after me and is the "sensible one".. On this occasion on Sat night... he drank alot of whiskey when we went back to our hotel room... he was messing with me tugging at my hair and laughing.. that was ok i knew he was kinda giddy and wanted my attention... next thing he was on top of me and touched my private parts... it really freaked me out... I screamed and pushed him off me.... We are both in our thirties and i know its not an usual thing to do... but it just felt wrong as I wasnt expecting it (we hadnt been kissing).. i threw him off me and he fell out of the bed... scraped his whole body he was in pain .. but thank god he did nt react to me.... and get violent!!!
I slept in the spare bed and next morning he did nt know why i was in there adn when i told him he started crying that he did nt remember!!!! and said not to blame myself etc....
the thing is im worried 1) am i making a big deal out of it or 2) is he starting to show signs of "worrying " behaviour.... it only been a day now and im being very cold with him... and im also very confused....
Any advise needed?

The following user gives a hug of support to hazel680:
Phoenix (09-28-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: My boyfriend has really scared me! am i being unreasonable!!Please read!!!!!

Hello hazel,

Behavior like this definitely has to be closely watched because either more of the same or worse may happen.

If he indeed had a black-out and couldn't recall,this is potentially dangerous for so many reasons.

Not consciously being aware of his actions has the potential in worse case scenario,to land him in jail and possibly you being seriously abused,if not worse.

If alcohol has that type of affect on him,then he should leave it alone.
I am looking at things down the road and the infinite possibilities that can occur.....none of them being positive.

Have you considered asking him to attend AA or anything to that effect?
At the very least,the issue needs to seriously be addressed;sooner rather than later.

Sent With Respect,
Phoenix

Reply Reply