It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Abuse Support Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
(male)

pow76 HB User
Unhappy my step dad

My I am Know in fostercare but 9 months ago I lived with my mum and dave ( the stepdad) the worst i can remember him doing to me was pushing me through my bedroom wall into his the worst part about it was i tried telling my mum but the excusess he pulled. I feel down sometimes because my younger siblings are still there ihave to go finish tomorrow

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-14-2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Liarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB User
Re: my step dad is bad

We are here for you. When you get a chance to finish telling your story we will listen and try to help.

Last edited by Administrator; 04-16-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
(male)

pow76 HB User
Red face my step dad is bad

I thank my teacher because she got me in foster they used to slap me when i asked for something that they didn't want me to have like one time iasked for some cewing gum at CENTRO and dave slapped and told me off in front of every body and for breakfast i was made eat weekbix with nothing in them but hot water half a vegemite sandwich for lunch and for dinner a tin of baked beans for dinner. i wasn't alowed in the kitchen just in case I was eating something. Every day i spent time in the toilet they mocked me and pulled my pants off and said i was masturbating. Most days i was go to my room with my siblings while they got a hit and dave lay there naked and same with mum touching eachother on the couch

Last edited by Administrator; 04-16-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:48 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Liarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB UserLiarose006 HB User

We can not chose our parents and sadly sometimes the parents we are born to are not good parents. You have to realize that what they are doing to you and your siblings is not a reflection of you. It is a reflection of them and their problems. I am glad that you are in foster care. You need to focus on yourself and how to better your life. You seem young but in a few years you will become an adult. You can take control of your own life and do not let anyone bring you down. How is the foster family treating you?

Last edited by Administrator; 04-16-2013 at 11:00 AM.

Old 06-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #5
(male)

pow76 HB User

They treat me alright i guess I have moved to a different family and I now live in Tin Can Bay My old foster parents were filthy rich so i am a bit spoilt still

Closed Thread