It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2007, 08:54 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Hamilton92 HB UserHamilton92 HB User
Threw up and got stuck!

I got very sick at my stomach after eating last night.
I went to the bathroom to throw up and it got stuck half way up and I thought I was going to die.
I was scared to death. Scared to try to drink anything to see if it would go back down.
I had this horrible gassy burning in my stomach. As soon as I eat I immediately bloat up, especially around the middle of my stomachj and my belly button area.
I've tried prescription and over the counter antacids. Sometimes they help but usually they make it worse.
I have horrible gas and I am always passing very embarrassing gas.
Especially around my woman time of the month, my period always makes things much worse. I am twice as bloated when I eat and have trouble swallowing much more than I usually do.
But has anyone ever thrown up and it had gotten stuck? I don't want to die if this happens and I don't know what to do! I had only eaten some mashed potatoes and ate drank some Sierra Mist and I got sick and had to run to the bathroom. Its not like I ate a piece of solid like steak or something and it got stuck.
Please any advice is greatly appreciated.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Esophagus problem, food gets completely stuck! Mikeboy Acid Reflux / GERD 11 03-03-2008 06:55 AM
Boyfriend Threw Me In His Sleep legalrun Sleep Disorders 1 07-24-2007 07:32 AM
Anyone ever get "stuck" on the floor for a day saversano Back Problems 9 05-22-2007 07:59 PM
Feeling Like Food Stuck In Throat/All In My Head? jamesrwright3 Ear, Nose & Throat 3 05-05-2007 04:08 AM
he threw up what?!! JuniorsMommy929 Infant Care (up to 18 months old) 7 07-19-2006 10:57 PM