It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 08:34 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

neddyflanders HB User
Burning under rib after going to bathroom

Has anybody had anything like this? After going to the bathroom (number 2) I get a burning under my right rib. What the hell is that? Reflux? I get a burning for hours after going to the bathroom, then it goes away. Very odd. My throat burning seems to have subsided and now it's burning under my rib. I'm perplexed. Ulcer maybe? Can't be gallbladder I haven't had one for a long time. I'm clueless on this one, why after going to bathroom?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #2
(female)

snowflake11 HB User
Re: Burning under rib after going to bathroom

i dunno, but gallbladder, pancreas and liver live under the right rib. are your stools gray in color or chalky like? that is liver related. or maybe you get constipated? and the building 'bulk' pressures your muscles under there and after you go, they get displaced back to where they belong and you feel pain - sort of like if you part your hair on the other side after its been used to a certain way for awhile - it hurts. its probably nothing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2007, 08:02 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

neddyflanders HB User
Re: Burning under rib after going to bathroom

Nah stools are perfect color, though I have been getting constipated alot lately, it started up as soon as that started happening. I'm sure thats it I would have expected to have gas pains though not a burning feeling. Gallbladder I don't have, also would think why would organ like liver or pancreas only bother me after going to bathroom. I'm sure it's probably nothing, though I may get that test for an ulcer one of these days.

Closed Thread