It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

alex12 HB Useralex12 HB User
Unhappy Breathing has been so bad.....burping up bubbles !YUCK!

I guess I just need to vent and hope I'm not still alone in this. My breathing has become so bad lately, can't seem to hold a conversaton without getting winded. I also keep burping up my food, like fizzy bubble stuff. I'm going to another gastro next month, but in the mean time this is my regimine., Today I think I took every ant-acid I owned. I took Aciphex, carafate, Mylanta and alka-selzer. This is just killing me. I don't even think what I'm reluxing is acid...so I wonder if I'm making it worse.
Just having a bad week with this
Thanks for listening!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2007, 11:41 AM   #2
(female)

Donna K HB User
Re: Breathing has been so bad.....burping up bubbles !YUCK!

Hey Alex, Sorry to hear you're still not feeling great. I am still dealing with the burping, refluxing of white foamy stuff and weird chest pain. I got so scared this past Friday, I went to see my cardiologist. He again told me its not my heart. My gastro doctor says is not gastro. It is driving me crazy. I would like just like to know what's happening with me. I guess I better find a "Dr. House."

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2007, 02:34 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

~K~ HB User

Hi, I'm still having these same symptoms, along with rocks in chest and go for manometry and 24ph in the morning (I've got butterflies now too :-(
Kim

Old 04-30-2007, 09:27 AM   #4
(female)

RIGIRL HB User

what kind of breathing issues does this cause? and is it constant? is it worse in the mornings?

Old 04-30-2007, 04:53 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

alex12 HB Useralex12 HB User

Hi all
I LOVE House! haha I always watch hoping there will be an episode on some strange reflux that is causing people to not breathe! haha

Quote:
what kind of breathing issues does this cause? and is it constant? is it worse in the mornings?"
THe breathing feels like I cannot get a full breath of air down past my throat... THe breaths are not satisfying and my throat feels tight , almost like you are being strangled...it's terrible! It's pretty much all day and actually worse at night, it subsides when I sleep and starts again after I take my first sip of water. I guess nothing is touching my throat at night so I'm ok.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:39 PM   #6
(female)

RIGIRL HB User

Have U Tried Pepcid Complete?

Closed Thread