It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2007, 09:03 PM   #1
(female)

mari777 HB User
apple cider vinegar cured my GERD

I had all the symptoms of GERD. Acid reflux, pain in chest that was relieved by burping (seems like I burped all the time), back pain, stomach pain, tightness in throat, etc. Potatoes and chicken seemed to get stuck in my throat and sometimes I thought I was going to choke to death. I was ready to have the scope when I read on the internet about apple cider vinegar curing GERD.

I took a couple of tablespoons of Organic Cider vinegar (unfiltered-the one with "mother")and put it in a small amount of grape juice and then followed it with some more grape juice. I didn't have any more trouble that day. I started doing this daily, and couldn't believe that all my symptoms of GERD disappeared.

I told another person that was having trouble with "heartburn" about this and she said that it got rid of her heartburn also. She also does this daily.\

I believe the actual "recipe" is 2 tablespoons organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar to 1 tablespoon of honey in a glass of water.
You can find information on this with a search on the internet.

Don't know if it will work for everyone, but it cured my GERD!

Mari

Old 04-30-2007, 02:23 AM   #2
(female)

Laura51 HB User
Re: apple cider vinegar cured my GERD

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it. I hope it will work for me. I am tired of all the pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
(female)

Duchess3 HB User
Re: apple cider vinegar cured my GERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari777 View Post
I had all the symptoms of GERD. Acid reflux, pain in chest that was relieved by burping (seems like I burped all the time), back pain, stomach pain, tightness in throat, etc. Potatoes and chicken seemed to get stuck in my throat and sometimes I thought I was going to choke to death. I was ready to have the scope when I read on the internet about apple cider vinegar curing GERD.

I took a couple of tablespoons of Organic Cider vinegar (unfiltered-the one with "mother")and put it in a small amount of grape juice and then followed it with some more grape juice. I didn't have any more trouble that day. I started doing this daily, and couldn't believe that all my symptoms of GERD disappeared.

I told another person that was having trouble with "heartburn" about this and she said that it got rid of her heartburn also. She also does this daily.\

I believe the actual "recipe" is 2 tablespoons organic unfiltered apple cider vinegar to 1 tablespoon of honey in a glass of water.
You can find information on this with a search on the internet.

Don't know if it will work for everyone, but it cured my GERD!

Mari
Hello: I am glad to hear the apple cider vinegar worked for you. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work for some people. I tried the ACV and it was a total diaster. I felt so much acid come up that I thought I was going to choke. The only thing that brought the acid down was to take another Nexium and big time anxiety kicked in.

Closed Thread