It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

neddyflanders HB User
GERD and Bloating

Reading all these posts it looks like we all have the same symptoms. My GERD started about 4 months after I started having stomach problems with bloating stomach, stomach pain etc. I also think GERD is a symptom not a disease (acid reflux disease). When my stomach acts normally my reflux goes away, when I'm bloated and having stomach pains I know when I finally go the bathroom my reflux (and burning pain under right rib) will come back with a vengence. Is there anybody here that has GERD without any bloating or stomach pain (besides the burning that the acid in GERD causes). Problem is I don't know how to procede with fixing digestive system.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User
Re: GERD and Bloating

If Allergies or ENT structure is a factor you need to treat that..

Long term anti-biotics treatment? Look into replace your natural bacteria in you digestive tract.. priobotics I think..

Sleep disorder (sleep apnea) Need to fix that.. once you get your other ducks in a line normally gerd will fix it self.

You need to watch your diet, excercise and treat it as long as you have it. Cure.. quick fix? I wish. As to bloating and stomach pain? My husband and I unfortunately have it.
I to believe my LPR and my husbands Gerd are side effects of our allergies and PND... not a disease in itself.

Sincerely,
MG

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread