It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
(female)

UGAfan HB User
Possibly acid reflux related?

I have recently been diagnosed with anxiety after suffering from the following symptoms - light headedness, tightness in lower chest area, heart palpatations, and naseau. I went to the cardiologist who ruled out any heart problems. I have noticed that my symptoms get worse after I eat at times. Some days I feel fine and other not great at all. I've even awoken during the night with anxiety attack symptoms that end with diarrhea and chills. For example, today while eating a chocolate ice cream cone I became really naseous and light headed. Odd, I know. Is there anyway this could be related to Acid Reflux?

Old 06-02-2007, 08:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

confused32 HB User
Re: Possibly acid reflux related?

Im not sure if this will make a huge difference but cut out caffine for a while and see if that helps with the symptoms. You say it happens alot after you eat and then with the chocolate ice cream. I have the same thing happen when i consume ANYTHING with caffine in it. I dont not drink soda with caffine in it, coffee, tea or chocolate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

CrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB UserCrazyLife414 HB User
Re: Possibly acid reflux related?

I have been told that caffiene, chocolate, peppermint and carbonation are real triggers...of course for me, when I am having any type of problem even water gives me fits...
good luck!
Crazy

Closed Thread