It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 04:55 AM   #1
(female)

mellyuk HB User
acid reflux back

Hi all

Me again.

I finished my months worth of Omeprazole 20mg once a day on Saturday and my refluc has returned.

I have been to the doctors today and was seen by a very nice locum Doctor who has percribed me another months worth and asked me to make another appointment with my normal doctor in 3 weeks to discuss having a endoscope. Which will probably mean me having to wait about 6 months for it as the NHS is slow in the UK.

I also have lots of little broken blood vessels appearing on my chest and arms so he has booked me in for a load of blood tests next week. I have had these on my shoulder for 2 years but now they are appearing in other places he is looking into it.

It is such a nice change to go and see a doctor who didn't say it is all caused by my anxiety. He said the reflux is common and he can see that I eat healthy food, don't drink and workout a lot as I seem in good shape. As I am 31 in two weeks he also said that nothing jumps out at him and he has really put my mind at ease, for now.

Anyone else have a feeling of emptyness and burning mostly in stomach, mine also makes a lot of noise and sometimes the burning comes up chest but not too often.

Any feedback would be good as I am sure I am going to start worrying soon.

Thanks

Melly x

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Can you die from inhaling acid?????? (serious) lpr guy Acid Reflux / GERD 8 03-13-2011 02:38 PM
Some Possible Helps for Acid Reflux gentille57 Acid Reflux / GERD 70 02-06-2011 12:55 AM
Has anyone had acid reflux while being Vitamin D deficient? aprilraincaleb Vitamins & Supplements 11 08-23-2010 10:44 PM
can acid reflux cause you to faint? daveGB Acid Reflux / GERD 4 05-02-2010 09:05 PM
Acid Reflux and Anxiety?!? jns1022 Acid Reflux / GERD 2 04-01-2010 10:12 PM