It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2007, 10:31 PM   #1
(female)

sandy777 HB User
Acid Reflux causing sores in the mouth.

I have this problem with a rash like and sometime ulsers in my mouth around the lip area. I notice that I had this acid reflux around the same time. I just would like to know is there anyone having the same problem as I am? I've had this for three years. My doctor claims it is from stress related. But I feel I'm on to something here with it being about the same time I started having problems with the acid reflux.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

CharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB User
Re: Acid Reflux causing sores in the mouth.

I get cracks and sore spots around my lips (corners of my mouth) and was told that acid leaks during sleep. Nice to know now that I "drool" in my sleep. Lol.

Charla

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2007, 07:17 PM   #3
(female)

birden57 HB User
Re: Acid Reflux causing sores in the mouth.

I have this to and my dr, said that my boby was making to much yeast.
and he did not gave me anything for it,
I guess it is like gastritis,and acid reflux there is not anything going to stop it.
My gums hurt me a lot to I do not know why because I do not have any teeths , My dr said that I had gastritis and I think the ppi is what gave the gastritis and I think it is what make my boby start making to much yeast .
The last time that I went to the dr he told me if I could not take the ppi there was not anything he could do for me, and no need to come back. so I have not been back and that was last May, I have it if I take the ppi and I have it if I don't.
birden

Closed Thread