It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2007, 01:40 AM   #1
(male)

kbala2379 HB User
Oesophagus Reflux will cause left arm and shoulder and neck pains?

Dear Doctor,
I already suffered by Peptic Ulcer with Oesophagus reflux. 4 months before one day suddenly i feel my left arm and shoulder is paining.I consult with doctor.the doctoc gave some tablets to me.Next day i took the tablets. I can realize the pain is till there in my left arm it radiates to my left leg also.I thought its because of A/C, theni went to rest Room.Sudenly i feel i had been unconcious and little bit of Compression that happends in the mid part of my chest.Then i thought it was a heart attack and i punched my self and i shouted in the office.My team members admitted me in a hospital.The doctor Analysed my body he took ECG and he replied there is nothing with your Heart.of course your heart is so Healthy.My Clinical Test shows, sugar, cholestrol and blood pressure everything is normal.I am not satisfied with that because some kind of anxiety is often coming twice in a day.Then the doctor recommend me to undergo for ECG Scanning.After Veryfying the Scanning report, the doctors Says your heart is healthy.Then he suggest me to consult with Neourologist for Left arm paining.Neurologist analysed me and he recommend me to take a MRI Scan.Teh MRI SCAN report shows as a Impression

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Some Possible Helps for Acid Reflux gentille57 Acid Reflux / GERD 70 02-06-2011 12:55 AM
acid reflux and pain behind left shoulder blade dewing Acid Reflux / GERD 8 07-29-2010 12:49 PM
Heart? HBP? Acid Reflux? Yevri Heart Disorders 8 05-06-2010 07:16 AM
severe symptoms with hernia and acid reflux??? jellebeans Hernia 0 12-08-2009 10:19 AM
Bad Reflux + other problems DerbyDave Acid Reflux / GERD 5 10-29-2009 05:49 PM