It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
(male)

Canucks4life HB User
Feel very sick, Back pain, feels like there something stuck in my esophagus

Hi my name is Mike, im 20 years old and new to this forum, for the past 3 months i have been in alot of pain and suffering, and have not been diagnosed with anything yet after all the tests that have been done in the past 3 months, I have been having really bad middle and lower back pain on my ribs, below my ribs and by my spine, i also have a pain half way down my esophagus, feels like theres something stuck in there ( i actually think thats whats causing all these problems), i have extream nasua, and i just feel very sick, even lost 8 pounds. I have trouble burping normal, it seems i can't burp cause theres something restricting it and when i do burp vomit will come up, no appitite, food doesn't go down well at all or sit in my stomach well at all. I have been diognosed with a hitial hernia a year ago, it never affected me so i am wondering if it may be affecting me now, im going for another upper gi serius xray and to tell you the truth im worried it may be something serius, cause i've never been in this much pain before and never felt this sick before, just wodering if acid reflux can do this or a ulcer, or maybe my hitail hernia? If there anyone who might have a idea of what this can be please please reply

thanks

Mike

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
(male)

rdawg6198 HB User
Re: Feel very sick, Back pain, feels like there something stuck in my esophagus

I think a hiatal hernia is a good possibility. There is also the possiblity of gallbladder with the nausea and back pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-17-2008, 04:06 PM   #3
(female)

tiff841 HB User
Re: Feel very sick, Back pain, feels like there something stuck in my esophagus

it sounds like to me you are having problems with your gallbladder. I was experiencing everything you mentioned on top of hot flashes in the middle of the night, then I would vomit. I thought I was having a heart attack!It felt worse then child birth! I went to the ER and they did an ultrasound on me and I had 2 stones- 1 in which was logged in the duct of my liver.This is very serious if this is your problem, and you should see someone about it very soon. I was admitted, and my gallbladder was taken out.I have not had the symptoms since then. It is a simple surgery and is usually done outpatient. Unless other problems exist in my case. I hope you figure it out.Good luck!!!

Closed Thread