It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
(female)

rushkasmom HB User
Feels like bubbles!

It never happens during the day, but I have noticed after supper, my reflux starts acting up. My tummy is swollen, and some times, and it's been bad the last couple of nights, it feels like bubbles or something up around my chest, sternam, heart area, a lot of burping and gas. I took 2 gas pills, phazime, and it did not help. I am on Prilosec once a day. Has anyone else had this? Patti in SC

Old 03-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
(female)

rushkasmom HB User
Re: Feels like bubbles!

Does anyone else have these problems?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
(female)

Forensicmom HB User

Yes, I get this too but it happens to me at different times of the day. Usually this feeling will start and continue (constantly) for about 2 days or so. It's bothering me really bad today and I'm so miserable.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
(female)

rushkasmom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forensicmom View Post
Yes, I get this too but it happens to me at different times of the day. Usually this feeling will start and continue (constantly) for about 2 days or so. It's bothering me really bad today and I'm so miserable.
Thank You for answering me! What do you do? Do you take anything for it? It's kind of scary until you figure out it's your digestive parts acting up and not your heart!

Old 03-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #5
(female)

Forensicmom HB User

I'm still trying to figure out how to handle it. The prescriptions meds (about 8) have not done anything for me. I'm leaning towards trying some of the orgnanic treatments but I haven't started anything yet, other then probiotics and digestive enzymes.

Old 03-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #6
(female)

sally47 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushkasmom View Post
It never happens during the day, but I have noticed after supper, my reflux starts acting up. My tummy is swollen, and some times, and it's been bad the last couple of nights, it feels like bubbles or something up around my chest, sternam, heart area, a lot of burping and gas. I took 2 gas pills, phazime, and it did not help. I am on Prilosec once a day. Has anyone else had this? Patti in SC
hiya ...i too am getting this problem ..ive had gastric reflux for 10 + and am inclined to get a bit wind/gas ...but a couple of weeks ago it got so bad that i was having ectopics heartbeats i do get e.h. but they were more worse than normal the bubbling and rumbling in my chest upper gut was unbelievable ..went to doctors she confirned trapped wind and gas she suggested RENNIES DEFLATINE which after a few days of taking them really helped burps were so forceful they hurt my throat coming out and also started drinking PEPPERMINT TEA which also helps its taking just over a week to settle down ....hope your feeling better soon

Old 03-10-2009, 07:02 AM   #7
(female)

rushkasmom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally47 View Post
hiya ...i too am getting this problem ..ive had gastric reflux for 10 + and am inclined to get a bit wind/gas ...but a couple of weeks ago it got so bad that i was having ectopics heartbeats i do get e.h. but they were more worse than normal the bubbling and rumbling in my chest upper gut was unbelievable ..went to doctors she confirned trapped wind and gas she suggested RENNIES DEFLATINE which after a few days of taking them really helped burps were so forceful they hurt my throat coming out and also started drinking PEPPERMINT TEA which also helps its taking just over a week to settle down ....hope your feeling better soon
What is e.h.? And where do you get this medicine? Thank you so much for the help!!!

Old 03-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #8
(female)

sally47 HB User

hiya ... e.h is ectopic heartbeats .....you will get rennies deflatine and the peppermint tea from any supermarket ...it does not have to be rennies ...you can ask at the chemist the best thing for trapped wind & gas WIND-EZE are meant to be good as well ...

hope you get some relief soon lol..

Old 03-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

NancyH HB User

I have had the feeling of bubbles just in the throat, in fact I've had it where it made a gurgling sound. It's a new thing for me so I haven't talked to my dr about it yet, it happens whether I have any acid reflux or not and it's about a few times a week or less.

Closed Thread