It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
(male)

chilifrijole HB User
burning in throat

i have a burning in my throat soon to be followed by shortness of breath. what is it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

CharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB User
Re: burning in throat

Well, I go from burning and dry throat to so much mucus I feel like I'm going to choke. My dx was LPR and I'm not having much luck curing it either. Have you checked with Dr. yet?

CharBerry

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

CharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB UserCharBerry HB User

Forgot to mention when I'm having really bad spell SOB is awful and feels like it takes everything out of me to get a complete sentence out.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

NancyH HB User

Are you taking any meds for it? I have sob at times when my acid reflux is bad but as long as I take my meds regularly it gets under control! You do need to see a Dr about it!

Closed Thread