It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
(female)

hersheys1228 HB User
Question Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS DIAGONOSED WITH GERD 2 YEARS AGO AND WELL THE DOC SENT ME ZANTAC, IT HELPED AND THE REFLUX WENT AWAY. NOW ITS BACK AND BOTHERING SOO MUCH, I HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR 2 WEEKS NOW. I HAVE A LOT OF SALIVA AND MY STOMACH BURNS AT TIMES. IT FIRST STARED WITH BLOATING AND NOW THE REFLUX IS BOTHERING MEE. I JUST STARTED ZANTAC AGAIN BUT I AM ALSO DRINKING NATURAL REMEDIES BUT I WANT IT TO GO AWAY. WHEN I WAS 17 I WAS TOLD I HAD GASTRITIS BUT THESE SYMPTOMS COME AND GO AND NOW THERE BACK. I DONT KNOW IF MY SORE THROAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS BUT I NEED SOME FEED BACK. I AM GOING O THE DOCTOR BUT IT ANNOYS ME THAT THEY ONLY SEND ME MEDICATION AND THE ONLY TEST I HAVE HAD DONE IS A BLOOD TEST. PLEASE HELP. I'M 21 YEARS OLD

Closed Thread

Posting Rules