Re: Dilema: Do I need to see a doctor immediately?
Little over 2 weeks, if it were truly the best and i felt i could wait, I would wait. But only you know how bad you really feel. If you feel your condition is urgent and cant wait, go see the guy this week. What is going to probably happen is a blood test and maybe schedule for an upper endoscopy. The benefit of going this week is getting any testing appointment sooner, less delaying. Waiting possibly allows you to feel more confident in the care and decisions your doctor makes because he is the best.
Last edited by Beeb; 04-27-2009 at 12:13 PM.