It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
(female)

hersheys1228 HB User
Red face Ok im gettn fed up, will this eventually leave me alone

OK I WAS TOLD BY A FAMILY DOC 2 YEARS AGO THAT I HAD GERD AND SENT ME A TRAIL TREATMENT WITHOUT DOING ANY TEST. NOW ABOUT 1 IN A HALF THE SYMPTOMS ARE BACK AND ANNOYING. I WENT TO THE ER BECAUSE I HAD AN ANOYING BURNING SENSATION N MY STOMACH, NASEAU, BLOATING. THE DOC DID AN XRAY AND BLLOD WORK. ACCORDING TO THE X-RAY N BLOOD WORK IT CAME OUT NORMAL. HE SAID I HAD GERD AND ACUTE GASTRITIS. HE TOLD ME TO CHANGE MY DIET AND GAVE ME PROTONIX FOR A MONTH. I FELT BETTER AFTER THE FRIST WEEK OF TREATMENT BUT MY STOMACH DOES NOT TOLERATE FATTY FOODS. THIS WEEK THAT I AM FINISHING THE SYMPTOMS ARE COMING BACK, NOT A BEFORE BUT THE BURNING AND EXCESSIVE SALIAVA IS BACK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO I WANT TO GET AN ENDOSCOPY BUT THE DOC SAID IT WAS NOT NECESSARY. I WANT TO CONTROL THIS ASAP BECAUSE I AM SCARED OF FUTURE COMPLICATIONS. PLEASEE HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Old 05-14-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Re: Ok im gettn fed up, will this eventually leave me alone

You need to go see a Gastroenterologist. They can evaluate your symptoms and ensure you get the proper testing. That way you can ensure you are getting proper treatment.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
(female)

hersheys1228 HB User

Thanks for responding, i need to get a refferal rite?

Old 05-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

danabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB User

Please do me a favor and look up Digestinol on the Internet. It is nothing but strong aloe vera, but it can help you a GREAT deal. I was on two prescription pills a day for acid reflux and they were about as much help as a third leg. I took one in the morning and one before dinner and discovered all the pill did was numb certain areas for a short time. I also have a touch stomach and the Digestinol has helped eradicate most of this-the touchy stomach and the acid reflux. I can actually, drink four cups of coffee a day. Before the Digestinol, I couldn't go near the coffee!

Closed Thread