It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
(female)

hsp1 HB User
Question My friend vomits due to bad Acid Reflux, is that normal?

Yesterday my best friend had to go to the hospital because she has vomiting spells after she eats and never feels any bit of nausia before she vomits. But if she does not vomit she will feel a gassy feeling but never vomits. She is still a virgin so she is not pregnant. The Hosptial told her that they did not find anything abnormal after doing many test and the only thing that they could conclude is that she has GERD aka Acid Reflux.
Is this heard of? Does anyone else go through this? If you have gone through this how did you deal with it? The doctor at the hosptital gave her two prescriptions that will only last 14 days.
Thank you in advance for your input on this matter.

Old 05-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #2
(female)

Camembert HB User
Re: My friend vomits due to bad Acid Reflux, is that normal?

I'm sure it is normal if it gets very bad. When mine gets really bad, I sometimes get pretty close to vomiting.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2009, 11:11 AM   #3
(female)

unsi HB User
Re: My friend vomits due to bad Acid Reflux, is that normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsp1 View Post
Yesterday my best friend had to go to the hospital because she has vomiting spells after she eats and never feels any bit of nausia before she vomits. But if she does not vomit she will feel a gassy feeling but never vomits. She is still a virgin so she is not pregnant. The Hosptial told her that they did not find anything abnormal after doing many test and the only thing that they could conclude is that she has GERD aka Acid Reflux.
Is this heard of? Does anyone else go through this? If you have gone through this how did you deal with it? The doctor at the hosptital gave her two prescriptions that will only last 14 days.
Thank you in advance for your input on this matter.
when my myn gets bad i feel like im gonna vomit but it only comes to the top then goes down.

Last edited by unsi; 05-22-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Closed Thread