It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

gigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB Usergigi11 HB User
Acid Reflux or Gerd?

I am really worried!!

I went to see a Gasterologist last week - I have to have a upper endoscopy and I have to have some blood test like a h-pylori AB (serum). I had my gallbladder taken out 6 months ago and started to have problems 4 months later after it was taken out. I get gas, bloating, nausau, feels like a belt is around my waist tightening sometimes. The stiff pain will go through my back. It is not unbearable pain but it is enough to disrupt your day. I belch all the time and I am taking a prescription drug to reduce acid reflux. I am overweight but I walk 2 miles a day and I am losing 2 pounds a week. There are times when everything remains normal in my stomach and I feel good and then every other week I have a flare up and I get the nausau and bloatness. I feel good when I don't eat. Once I eat, the belching begins and then the nausau. When I wake up in the morning I sometimes feel nausau. When I bend over I feel nausau then it goes away in 2 seconds. This is so bizarre to me. I am eating right and there are times when I eat a potato chip or a piece of chocolate.

Is anyone going through this and does this sound like acid reflux or gerd?? I am so scared they will find cancer or a tumor - I always think the worst! :Please help!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread