It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
(male)

eloepp HB User
Acidy Stomach? help...

my stomach feels to me like there's a lot of acid in it, or something else maybe. it also makes me feel full... even when i'm hungry it feels like my stomach is full or that there is something in it, if that makes any sense. i tend to eat late at night, but not always and I don't get a whole lot of exercise; i also have a mostly acidic diet, but... I know a lot of people that are the exact same way, i mean... a lot of people don't get enough fruits and vegetables, but I've never heard of anybody I know with a similar issue. for example, it's 11:15 and all i've eaten today is a small taco salad thing 8 or more hours ago, probably enough for a kid, yet my stomach feels full and I don't feel like i want to eat. it's odd though, like i said i am a little hungry at the same time... I get the "growly" thing a little, but at the same time don't feel hungry. I'm not sure if that's is a health problem yet, but it's bugging me still. i want to be hungry. haha... I want to desire food. if anybody has any idea what this could be please let me know. thanks in advance!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread