It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
(female)

dewing HB User
acid reflux is worse first thing in the morning

does anyone have the same problem first thing in the morning? when i wake up i have horrible backache which radiates to the front of my chest and it only starts to feel slghtly better when i sit up and start getting up and about. It obviously is caused by me lying down even though i have raised the head of the bed a few inches. I take Omeprazole and have been suffering from acid reflux for years now but i have to say that the worst for me is when i wake up with this horrid pain in my chest and back. Any ideas what i can do to stop this feeling?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Acid reflux and stomach pains rsj97 Acid Reflux / GERD 20 06-13-2011 03:38 AM
Do you experience chest pain with acid reflux? MLB65 Acid Reflux / GERD 30 05-27-2011 09:16 AM
Could my strange symptoms be related to my acid reflux or HH? CaliJason85 Acid Reflux / GERD 2 08-18-2010 09:08 AM
Getting off PPI's and acid rebound rosebloom Acid Reflux / GERD 110 04-20-2010 08:27 PM
GB removed 4 months ago...Having acid reflux now? jns1022 Digestive Disorders 6 04-11-2010 07:39 PM