It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
(male)

azerothian HB User
Do I have this "acid reflux"

I always hear about this thing, but I don't fully understand it. I was reading up on it, but I still don't understand how you even get it.

For the past week or so, occasional times throughout the day, like right now, I sort of have this "throw up feeling" in my throat. Sorry if that sounds vulgar. I am not nausea however, I feel fine. Another way I suppose I could describe it, is an "air bubble" in my throat.

I don't smoke, drink coffee or tea, do drugs, or drink pop a lot. I heard all of those can contribute to getting this. I spoiled my self to a bit of candy yesterday, but that is not something I eat on a regular basis. I eat pizza may once every 2-4 weeks, not sure if that contributes to it. I love hotsauce (tabasco) but I don't put it on everything. Not sure if that contributes either.

Like I said, I know nothing of this subject.

Old 07-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
(male)

kevpark HB User
Re: Do I have this "acid reflux"

It does sound like you have acid reflux, but it's best to check with a professional. My brother had the same symptoms, but again, a doctor is best to see as most people on this board- including me- are not medical doctors.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
(male)

azerothian HB User
Re: Do I have this "acid reflux"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevpark View Post
It does sound like you have acid reflux, but it's best to check with a professional. My brother had the same symptoms, but again, a doctor is best to see as most people on this board- including me- are not medical doctors.
Thanks for your response. Haven't been on the boards in a while.

Stop happening, so maybe it was just a mild temporary thing that only lasted a week. I am fine now

Closed Thread