It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
(female)

clpenn HB User
Help!!!!

Ever since I was little I was diagnosed with acid reflux which eventually went away with medication...or atleast I thought. The last month or so I have been hit with this overbearring pain located directly where my sternum is...this is NOT the pain associated with the acid reflux ive had before. In addition to the pain ANY food I eat puts my body on a burp like spell for hours. Its not relieving to me it only makes the gas and bloating worse. I have run my significant other out of our room at night due to me passing awful smelling gas (which is not like me, i rarely can pass gas) and my burping episodes. I feel like im 5mo pregnant but I know im not. Im gaining weight but am hardly eating because of the pain...I've missed class and family outtings. Im prescribed strong medicine by my doctor which doesnt help at all. I've had a sono of my abdomen and nothing is wrong with my gall bladder and I had an upper GI today and am awaiting results. Today a new symptom occured in the form of feeling like ive done an intense ab work out and pullled every muscle in my stomach! If ANYBODY has any ideas or things they think could help PLEASE let me know, thank you...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2009, 12:18 AM   #2
(female)

jasro HB User
Re: Help!!!!

It sounds like you have Candida overgrowth. Doctors just want to prescribe medicine to fix your symtoms not the cause of the problem. I would try a Candida cleanse, you can buy one at the heath food store. Read about Candida online. I had a similar problem with digestion and a Candida cleanse fixed my problem! If I had listened to my doctor I would be on Nexium forever. Please try it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
(female)

babylegs1968 HB User
Re: Help!!!!

did you have the xray or endoscopy?

Please let me know what they say I have the same thing going on for a month now!

Closed Thread