It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 02:29 AM   #1
(female)

orangejuice100 HB User
night vomiting?

every couple weeks or so i'll wake up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous. eventually i'll throw up, tonight was more violent than usual. dry heaves and what not. usually, i throw up a couple times, and i'm fine and can go back to sleep. i dunno if it's GERD. i'm 100% sure i am not pregnant. tonight, i did kinda feel like i had heartburn. i could probably easy make a doctors appointment but its 4:30 am. just seeing if anyone else has this problem and how they've dealth with it.

Old 04-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB Userrosebloom HB User
Re: night vomiting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuice100 View Post
every couple weeks or so i'll wake up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous. eventually i'll throw up, tonight was more violent than usual. dry heaves and what not. usually, i throw up a couple times, and i'm fine and can go back to sleep. i dunno if it's GERD. i'm 100% sure i am not pregnant. tonight, i did kinda feel like i had heartburn. i could probably easy make a doctors appointment but its 4:30 am. just seeing if anyone else has this problem and how they've dealth with it.
I was looking at your name and thinking the first thing you shoudl do is stop drinking orange juice. It is highly acidic.

You may want to raise the foot of your bed or sleep reclined rather than down. I may also suggest an antiacid before you go to bed to neutralize the stomach acid. You may be experiencing nighttime reflux which may come up to your throat, make you gag and throw up. You may also try to not eat three hours before you go to bed at night. Do not go to sleep on a full stomach. Hopefully, these suggestions will help.

For sure, consult with your doctor !

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread